Author: Brandon Pearman
The views expressed here are mine alone and do not reflect the view of my employer.
- Speaker and author about software design and agile
- An original signatory of The Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
- Elaborated SOLID principles
- Indeed, the ratio of time spent reading vs. writing is well over 10:1
- A class should have only one reason to change.
- Gather together the things that change for the same reasons. Separate those things that change for different reasons.
- The primary purpose of architecture is to support the life cycle of the system. Good architecture makes the system easy to understand, easy to develop, easy to maintain, and easy to deploy. The ultimate goal is to minimize the lifetime cost of the system and to maximize programmer productivity.
- clean code Blog
- Robert Martin's Posts
- Book - Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices
- Book - Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Book - The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- Book - Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design