Author: Brandon Pearman
The views expressed here are mine alone and do not reflect the view of my employer.
- Developed the Unified Modeling Language (UML) with Ivar Jacobson and James Rumbaugh
- A founding Member of Hillside Group with Kent Beck, Jim Coplien, Ward Cunningham, Ralph Johnson, Ken Auer and Hal Hildebrand.
- The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple.
- Clean code is simple and direct. Clean code reads like well-written prose. Clean code never obscures the designer’s intent but rather is full of crisp abstractions and straightforward lines of control.
- Book - Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications